Friday, August 23, 2013

It's Been Awhile

Time to update you with some fabulous pictures of my brides! Before doing so I want to tell you how incredibly thankful I am for all my clients this year and the ones to come! You have made my dream of becoming a professional Pittsburgh makeup artist come true (insert cheesy smile from ear to ear). Enough with the mushy stuff check out some of my amazing clients from this summer!

Lindsay photo courtesy of Kristen Wynn Photography

Traci Photo Courtesy of Pittsburgh Imagery

Emily photo courtesy of Sam Ellis Photography

Kristin and her Maid of Honor photo courtesy of Shaun David Photography

Savanna photo courtesy of a bridesmaid 

Lacey photo courtesy of her brother in law, Sam Kelly
Christine photo courtesy of Joanna Fassinger Photography

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am getting married in 2 years and need all the ideas/inspiration I can get!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete