Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Transformation Day with Katie

I had the honor of working with Katie on her big day last Saturday! Unfortunately I forgot my good camera and had to settle for iPhone pics but it was no big deal because she is gorgeous! We decided to play up her eyes to really make those baby blues sparkle and she wanted a hot pink lip, I used Mac Show Orchid. She also had her girls wear the hot pink lip and I thought it was such a great way to tie it all together! Hopefully I can snag some professional pictures of all the girls together to showcase here or at least on my Facebook page.


Congratulations Katie and James on your big day! They got married at The Summit Inn, what a unique venue with a lot of history! I can't wait to see the professional pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment